Hi! Greetings for the day!
During the past few years, I had been bugged by lot of questions in my life.
Questions like - What the hell is happening in my life? What am I supposed to do in a particular situation? What do people expect out of me and what are my expectations from them? Are those expectations - on either side - been fulfilled? Do I have any control over my expressions (feelings), responses, reactions and anger?
Why do I always feel that I am answerable to someone around me? Does anybody really want to listen to me? Am I doing what I like to do? Why am I doing the things that I am doing?Why am I always being advised for the most silliest thing on earth? Am I in control of my life? Am I 'ME'? - NO. Then WHO AM I? Ufffff!!! So many questions😟😠
Relate to them? A few of them? Everyone faces one or the other of the above questions. There may be many more. A human mind is always stuffed with such questions. A mindful of questions!!And a fear to find their answers!!
Many-a-times, when we are alone, with our own self, such questions pop up in our minds. And, do we try to find the answers to them? NO. Why? Because we have various excuses like - no time to think further, all these questions are immaterial, one shouldn't think on such lines or how will we look in the eyes of others if they come to know our thinking. The real reason is that we are afraid to face the obvious solution to these questions that - We are not being 'Us'. Simple right!!!
We say 'Yes' when we want to say 'No'. We act in the way, others want or expect us to act. We talk or speak the words, others would like to listen. We can't (and should not) express our true feelings and emotions or else we would be considered to be rude / manner-less / insensitive /discourteous and even barbaric.
Highly frustrating isn't it?
We are then affected physically by catching one or the other ailments. Whereas the real catch lies in our mind and soul but we fail to empty those mind full of disagreements. We think that our poor health condition, the various body aches in different parts of our body, mood swings and a depressed state of mind and soul are physical conditions. But the real culprit is our mind, the thoughts in our mind and false reasons and excuses to justify our behaviour and perceptions.
I leave you with these thoughts to ponder upon. But do so with a true heart and soul. No cheating!!
Comments
Post a Comment